Our client is recruiting for a Project Surveyor to join their team on a project based in Luton.
As a Project Surveyor, your duties will include:
- Oversee & develop the cost strategy for effective management, delivery & reporting throughout all phases of assigned projects
- Procurement of tenders, design, finance & build management teams to achieve optimum outcomes on commercial negotiations
- Negotiating and purchasing of sub-contractors, subsequent account management and final agreement.
- Manage and report on the financial performance of allocated projects.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with sub-contractors.
Project Surveyor requirements are:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Quantity surveying or construction management.
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience in Quantity surveying with the main contractor
- Thorough knowledge of legislation and building regulations
- Excellent at budget management & punctual with reporting deadlines